Powering the direct to consumer economy is no easy task. At Whitebox, we deliver eCommerce success for businesses and their customers by utilizing our technology and marketplace expertise to drive sales, dynamically fulfill orders, and delight consumers. Our turnkey, omni-channel software and service solution removes the complexity of marketplace selling for manufacturers and brands on Amazon, eBay, Walmart, and their own .com storefront. Actionable insights offered by Whitebox, increase profitability and sales by targeting customers and getting them to buy more. In addition to being a brand’s eCommerce Chief Growth Officer, we are their warehouse workers, customer service department, eCommerce consultants, and digital marketing experts. Whitebox handles everything from the factory door to the customer’s door, including shipping, returns, customer service, and eCommerce marketing.
We are looking for talented and competitive individuals that thrive in a direct sales role. This position will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and growth targets. The Sales Executive will be responsible for hunting down and cultivating new opportunities for the company. Provide strategic insights on enhancements needed to improve the online customer experience and ultimately increase revenue.
The ideal candidate has 3+ years of successful sales experience working with national brands in the ecommerce vertical. Success in this role is measured by attaining and exceeding sales goals, building effective relationships and trust with key decision makers, and having a “hunter mentality” for new business opportunities.
We expect the Sales Executive to be a passionate client advocate within Whitebox, with the ability to drive client success and satisfaction through strategic management of their business inputs. We are looking for an autonomous business manager that excels at building relationships and will fully own client relationships, inputs, and results. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail and a commitment and a deep curiosity about how things work. He/She/They is interested in creating a top-notch client experience and is able to execute at both tactical and strategic levels to achieve long-term growth for our clients.
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including opening and developing new business, closing add-on and incremental business, determining needs, and proposing compelling programs for your accounts.
- Develop a sales plan, for your assigned accounts, to meet and/or exceed growth and revenue goals.
- Weekly and accurate forecasting against goals utilizing Hubspot.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Develop long term strategic plans and programs that pinpoint new revenue opportunities.
- Represent our client as one of the company’s key external evangelists.
- 3+ years of successful sales experience
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue goals
- Demonstrated success at growing revenue at an entrepreneurial company
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, via phone and email, to small and medium size groups
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Ability to close i.e. “Ask for the business”
- Emotional intelligence, positive attitude, enthusiasm, high energy, sense of humor
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, hands-on, rapidly changing environment
- Ability/willingness to travel, as needed
At Whitebox, we strive to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace that pulls together talent from different backgrounds. Together, these experiences inspire our curiosity for innovation. Our employees embody the entrepreneurial spirit that drives Whitebox to explore new and better ways of doing business. We offer competitive salaries commensurate with experience, rich benefit offerings, 401(k), parental leave, unlimited PTO, volunteer time off (VTO), and a great working environment.
Whitebox is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Whitebox is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Please email resumes to Jobs@whitebox.com